About Us tem vaca na moita tem vaca na moita Of All Categories Academics, Arts, Autos, World & Business, World News, Business & Finances, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Politics, Career & Jobs, Computers, Education & Training, Entertainment, Celebrities, Movies, Music Television, Food & Drink, Games, Gaming News, Nintendo Wii,PC Games, PlayStation Xbox 360, Health & Fitness, Home & Garden, Humor, Law & Legal, Lifestyle, Fashion, Marketing, SEO, Mobile, Personal, Parenting, Relationships, Pets, Photos, Real Estate, Recreation & Sport, Religion, Science, Shopping, Sports, Baseball, Basketball, Extreme, Football, Golf, Hockey, Motorsport, Soccer, Tennis, Technology, Tech News, Apple, Blogging, Design, Gadgets, Hardware, Internet, Linux/Unix, Microsoft, Programming, Security, Software, Web 2.0, Wireless, Web Hosting, Travel, Video Blogs, Writing, Wallpaper.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tie-Dye Maxi Dress & Snob Lipstick.

I don't think i can call this an outfit post, as you can barely see my outfit, but you can imagine it from what you can see i think! It is a gorgeous tie-dye t-shirt maxi that i bought from New Look a couple of weeks ago. It's my favourite maxi dress that i have! The day that these photos were taken i wore it with my cropped denim jacket and that metal cuff bracelet :)
I also recently bought 'Snob' lipstick by MAC. I won't bore you with swatches as i'm sure you've all seen it before! That's what i'm wearing in these photographs though - in fact i've worn it every day since i bought it until my "Jazzed" lipstick arrived a couple of days ago and became my new favourite! I apologise for the crummy photobooth quality of the pictures - also my hair is in need of more highlights as it's starting to look a little dull!
Hope everyone is ok and having a lovely week so far, please have a look at my blog sale in the post below & get buying!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Loading...
Preview on Feedage: tem-vaca-na-moita Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Entertainment Powered by Mysiterank Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Feedage Grade B rated