About Us tem vaca na moita tem vaca na moita Of All Categories Academics, Arts, Autos, World & Business, World News, Business & Finances, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Politics, Career & Jobs, Computers, Education & Training, Entertainment, Celebrities, Movies, Music Television, Food & Drink, Games, Gaming News, Nintendo Wii,PC Games, PlayStation Xbox 360, Health & Fitness, Home & Garden, Humor, Law & Legal, Lifestyle, Fashion, Marketing, SEO, Mobile, Personal, Parenting, Relationships, Pets, Photos, Real Estate, Recreation & Sport, Religion, Science, Shopping, Sports, Baseball, Basketball, Extreme, Football, Golf, Hockey, Motorsport, Soccer, Tennis, Technology, Tech News, Apple, Blogging, Design, Gadgets, Hardware, Internet, Linux/Unix, Microsoft, Programming, Security, Software, Web 2.0, Wireless, Web Hosting, Travel, Video Blogs, Writing, Wallpaper.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lipstick Loves #1 MAC Snob

When it comes to beauty products, my guilty pleasure is lipstick. Whenever a new collection comes out, the lipsticks are the first thing to attract me to it, or turn me away. I love them. If i could, i'd have every single MAC lipstick going, although i'm one of the most indecisive people ever, so that probably wouldn't be very wise!

I mentioned on my twitter that i was going to start doing a lipstick feature on my blog, so for the first one i started with MAC 'Snob' - it's featured in the last 3 or so posts i've done on here, and seems to be getting a lot of love from you all!
Snob is described my MAC as a "ladylike mauve" and comes in a satin finish, which might just be my new favourite.
I love the smell and texture of cremesheens, but i'm fed up of them melting and getting ruined! With the satin finish it's a little more glossy & moisturising than a matte, but without the problems of a cremesheen.

It's quite a bluey/purpley pink, which i love. I've worn and loved it during the day time and also for nights out, which i like. I have some lippies that seem too dressy for daytime/too boring for evening, but this is a perfect mix. It's slowly becoming my all time favourite pink shade i think..
Have you ever, or do you think you will try Snob?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Loading...
Preview on Feedage: tem-vaca-na-moita Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Entertainment Powered by Mysiterank Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Feedage Grade B rated