About Us tem vaca na moita tem vaca na moita Of All Categories Academics, Arts, Autos, World & Business, World News, Business & Finances, Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Politics, Career & Jobs, Computers, Education & Training, Entertainment, Celebrities, Movies, Music Television, Food & Drink, Games, Gaming News, Nintendo Wii,PC Games, PlayStation Xbox 360, Health & Fitness, Home & Garden, Humor, Law & Legal, Lifestyle, Fashion, Marketing, SEO, Mobile, Personal, Parenting, Relationships, Pets, Photos, Real Estate, Recreation & Sport, Religion, Science, Shopping, Sports, Baseball, Basketball, Extreme, Football, Golf, Hockey, Motorsport, Soccer, Tennis, Technology, Tech News, Apple, Blogging, Design, Gadgets, Hardware, Internet, Linux/Unix, Microsoft, Programming, Security, Software, Web 2.0, Wireless, Web Hosting, Travel, Video Blogs, Writing, Wallpaper.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spend spend spend; Lush & Mac
- lots of pictures!
I drove my friend to hand her essay in at university in Liverpool; so obviously that meant that we had to go shopping while we were there. I'm pretty chirpy about my purchases, so here is what i came home with! My lush obsession has been kick started by some christmas presents from miss Alexandra!
Ok, so from LUSH, i bought 2 gift boxes; Buttercup (contains butterball bath ballistic & Honey i washed the kids soap) & Rock Chick (contains rock star soap & creamy candy bath bubble bar slice) - these are actually going to be used as gifts, got a couple of birthdays coming up in the next couple of weeks!
Then, for myself, i bought some i should coco soap,
a pop in the bath bubble bar,

& a butterball bath ballistic.
Then, in my goodie bag (can't tell you how excited i was) i got..
a big blue bath ballistic,
some angel's delight soap (smells amazing!),
a jacko bath ballistic (kind of late but cute all the same),
a floating island bath melt,
a massive wedge of father frost soap,
& finally a blackberry bath bomb. I can't quite believe how good this deal is!
So then, after some lunch, we went to MAC & although i didn't actually have my voucher i was blabbing on about the other day, i bought some lipstick.
I went for a matte pink shade called "please me" and i'm very happy with it, it's really lovely.
All in all, it's been a pretty successful day! My new Barry M nail paints also arrived this morning, i got "pale purple" & "mulberry pink", i'm wearing the pink today and haven't tried the purple on yet but both look gorgeous so far! I'm actually pretty tired after the drive & then walking up hills to and from lecture buildings! So it's time for a cup of tea & i still have this essay to finish.
So that's my evening sorted, with a nice bath using one of my new LUSH products obviously! Oh, but which one? I haven't actually tried any of the ones i got today, i'm not quite a LUSH virgin, but i'm really not very experienced. I'm sure i will be soon, because after this lot i know that i'm not going to be able to keep myself away, i pretty much love everything in there! If you have any pointers about what i should get next time then you should really let me know, because i'm like a kid in a candy shop when i get in there!

Anyway, Ciao Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Loading...
Preview on Feedage: tem-vaca-na-moita Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You
Entertainment Powered by Mysiterank Dr.5z5 Open Feed Directory Feedage Grade B rated

Blog Archive